What’s in a name? #ParagDairy products
- by admin
Parag dairy is one of the most popular dairy products in the world.
But in India, it’s often referred to as parag, or cow’s milk, and is not considered safe for consumption.
As a result, many people in India continue to drink milk that is made from parag instead of cows milk.
The World Health Organization says it is extremely rare for a cow to be killed for milk.
“The use of cow’s milking as a raw material for the manufacture of parag is prohibited in India,” WHO spokesperson Michaela Löfling told CNN.
“In some countries, this practice is legal.
The use of parAG as a feedstock is legal in India.”
As it stands, India produces around two million tonnes of paragar, which is the most milk the country produces, according to the World Bank.
But despite this, the Indian government has been working to ban the use of this feedstock in order to protect people from the potential dangers.
Parag dairy is one of the most popular dairy products in the world.But in India, it’s often referred to as…
- How to Make an Arla Dairy Products Cupcake Recipe from an Instagram Post
- Dairy free products and dairy products prices are getting worse
- Auburn Dairy Products Announces $1 Billion Deal to Acquire aubuas Dairy Products
- Farmers complain of new pesticide use in drought-stricken California
- Vyshnavi Dairy Products, Balkan Dairy Products join Alltech Dairy products group