Which barber shops in New York City are selling barbers and haircuts?
- by admin
Posted by Vice News on March 24, 2018 12:37:52Barbers in the city of New York are having a tough time finding the time to shave.
That’s because the city’s unemployment rate is at 11.4%.
The average salary of an American barber is $130,000, according to a recent survey by the American Barbers Association.
That figure is higher than it has been in years.
Barbers say it’s not because they’re having a hard time finding work.
Instead, they say they are struggling to make ends meet.
“I have no choice but to get haircuts, so that I can feed my family,” said Anthony C. Breslin, who runs a barbershop in Queens.
“It’s not a great time to be a barber.
I’m looking for an income.”
The barber shortage has caused the industry to slow down, forcing some barbers to close.
Belslin has been forced to cut his hours to accommodate the shortage.
“We’re not having to do the hair cutting anymore, because we can’t get a haircut,” he said.
The barber industry has also seen a drop in business.
Last year, barbers made $2.3 billion, according the American Association of Barber and Surgeons.
Posted by Vice News on March 24, 2018 12:37:52Barbers in the city of New York are having a tough time…
- How to Make an Arla Dairy Products Cupcake Recipe from an Instagram Post
- Dairy free products and dairy products prices are getting worse
- Auburn Dairy Products Announces $1 Billion Deal to Acquire aubuas Dairy Products
- Farmers complain of new pesticide use in drought-stricken California
- Vyshnavi Dairy Products, Balkan Dairy Products join Alltech Dairy products group