How to Stop Dairy Cattle Production From Growing Too Much
- by admin
The Environmental Protection Agency has just released a report on how to stop the production of dairy cattle in the United States.
The agency found that the number of cows per herd in the U.S. has grown by more than 100% since 1980.
While the number is still lower than what the average U.K. cattle herd can support, the number has grown significantly.
According to the EPA report, dairy cattle production in the country has increased by nearly 80% since 2000.
The report also found that dairy cattle, as well as other dairy cattle products, are being produced in a manner that’s unsustainable, even as dairy farmers face a declining market for their milk.
Dairy farmers, according to the report, have no choice but to rely on supplemental milk, which is produced in the form of skimmed milk or other dairy products.
“This is the first time EPA has evaluated the environmental impact of dairy production in a country outside the U
The Environmental Protection Agency has just released a report on how to stop the production of dairy cattle in the…
- How to Make an Arla Dairy Products Cupcake Recipe from an Instagram Post
- Dairy free products and dairy products prices are getting worse
- Auburn Dairy Products Announces $1 Billion Deal to Acquire aubuas Dairy Products
- Farmers complain of new pesticide use in drought-stricken California
- Vyshnavi Dairy Products, Balkan Dairy Products join Alltech Dairy products group