Pennsylvania dairy products are now legal
- by admin
A new law allows you to legally buy milk products from the state of Pennsylvania.
Read moreThe bill, introduced by state Senator James R. Bost, R-Cleveland, would have expanded the dairy industry to all parts of the state, including the Philadelphia region.
It was signed into law last week by Gov.
It now takes effect in January.
The legislation expands the dairy program to include all types of milk products including goat milk, goat cheese, goat butter, and goat milk yogurt.
The dairy products would be produced in the Philadelphia area and exported to New York, California, and other states.
In addition, the dairy products could now be sold in grocery stores and convenience stores across the state.
A new law allows you to legally buy milk products from the state of Pennsylvania.Read moreThe bill, introduced by state…
- How to Make an Arla Dairy Products Cupcake Recipe from an Instagram Post
- Dairy free products and dairy products prices are getting worse
- Auburn Dairy Products Announces $1 Billion Deal to Acquire aubuas Dairy Products
- Farmers complain of new pesticide use in drought-stricken California
- Vyshnavi Dairy Products, Balkan Dairy Products join Alltech Dairy products group