What’s the deal with the KODAI dairy products?
- by admin
Fox Sports has launched a brand new show called ‘KODAI: The Dairymen’, featuring the voices of dairymen from around the world who speak about their health and wellbeing.
The first episode is airing on Sunday 11th December and will feature the voices from Australia, the US, Canada, China, India, Japan, New Zealand and South Africa.
“We want to take you inside the world of dairy,” explained James Kudar, who has appeared on ‘Kodai: The Daring’ and ‘The Amazing Race’ in the past.
“It’s the epitome of what it means to be a dairyman, and it’s a beautiful story that we want to tell, which is that it’s not just about what you put in your cow, but what it’s doing to your body and how that affects your health,” he continued.
“We want it to be like a journey. “
It’s about all the different parts of your life that are affected by the dairy.” “
We want it to be like a journey.
It’s about all the different parts of your life that are affected by the dairy.”
The first two episodes of ‘Kotaku’s’ ‘Kodiak: The Milkmen’ are on BBC Two and will be available to stream on Sunday at 6:00pm (AEDT).
Fox Sports has launched a brand new show called ‘KODAI: The Dairymen’, featuring the voices of dairymen from around the…
- How to Make an Arla Dairy Products Cupcake Recipe from an Instagram Post
- Dairy free products and dairy products prices are getting worse
- Auburn Dairy Products Announces $1 Billion Deal to Acquire aubuas Dairy Products
- Farmers complain of new pesticide use in drought-stricken California
- Vyshnavi Dairy Products, Balkan Dairy Products join Alltech Dairy products group